For additional events please see our Facebook page.
- This event has passed.
Tips and low-cost or no-cost ideas PLUS financial, safety and other resources to help you (or your loved ones) age-in-place.
Who Should Attend:
Homeowners, family members, care givers, service providers, social workers from anywhere. (You do not need to live in Englewood to attend.)
Continental Breakfast included!
No charge, but please register in advance.
8:30 – 9:00 – Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:00 – Welcome & Introduction
9:30 – Safe & Sound at Home
- Minor Home Repairs
- Chore Handyman Service
- Rebuilding Together
- Your Home: Preparing for the Future
- Designer/Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist
10:30 – Refreshment Break
10:40 – Biggest Bangs for your Bucks
- Economic Security Initiative – Greater Bergen Community Action
- Shared Housing – Women’s Rights Info Center
- Reverse Mortgage options – B.C. Div. Senior Services
- Property Tax Freeze/Deduction/Rebates – Municipal Tax office
12:00-12:30 – Wrap Up