LIVING TO 100:
LESSONS IN MAXIMIZING YOUR POTENTIAL AT ANY AGE
To bring older adults into the conversation as our community plans for the future.
To enrich the community through addressing physical spaces, mobility, and healthy lifestyles.
To create opportunities for volunteerism and social and civic engagement.
Ridgewood is a Great Place to Live!
Highlighted in our survey responses were these strengths:
- Curb appeal, property values
- Availability of quality medical services
- Public transportation and general walkability
- Variety of recreational activities
- Municipal services
- Longevity of residents and social connections